deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: No one Loves Me, So I have to Play Land Destruction - Comments  (Read 393 times)

Comment Bot

No one Loves Me, So I have to Play Land Destruction - Comments
« on: December 17, 2019, 08:44:29 pm »
No one Loves Me, So I have to Play Land Destruction

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Slappy T-Rex

• Decks
Re: No one Loves Me, So I have to Play Land Destruction - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 08:44:29 pm »
This deck is hilarious.

Another couple land hate favourites of mine that could fit in your colours are Myojin of Infinite Rage and Mycosynth Lattice (combine it with your Vandalblast for one sided mass land removal)

Slappy T-Rex

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 08:46:20 pm »
Sunder is pretty fun one too. You can return all their lands to their hands and then force them to discard them.

poke6809

• Decks
Companion mechanic finally brought XYZ's and Synchros to MtG, just what we needed. (they changed it because after literally killing every format they realized their design was horrible)

Phenax_Izzet_Boi

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 05:57:44 pm »
So...the point of this deck is to get everyone to never play magic with you again? Why would you make a deck based on literally just irritating your opponents into quitting? Even if you manage to enjoy their suffering once or twice, there's a good chance people won't want to play you again. So, even if you win, why?

I mean, this deck is more a meme than anything else. I dont truly expect anyone to play it unless its just a drunk and slap happy night with friends or something. I dont expect this to be taken seriously.