deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: how to print double sided cards  (Read 7554 times)

john2116

• Decks
how to print double sided cards
« on: December 31, 2019, 04:32:07 pm »
I need some help printing double sided cards. I imagine Ill use double sided printing but how do you get the reverse image?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: how to print double sided cards
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 05:41:50 pm »
I use MTGPress.net for printing my proxies. When you want to print the backside of a card, you type in "1Back" to get the backside of a card. Then you just need to use your photo editing skills to line up the front face of the card with the back face. When you go to print, change the setting to "print on two sides"

Alternatively, the easier way. Print one side like you usually would, and then slip the proxy in a sleeve with a basic land. That way it also has the rigidness of a real card.

john2116

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 07:03:00 pm »
but isn't there a way to do it on this site?

john2116

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 11:29:07 pm »
just wanted to check in again and see if anyone has been able to print the back side of transforming cards on this site.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 06:50:06 am »
Do you have a printer that can print double sided?
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 07:33:26 pm »
I have just updated our proxies page so that for double-sided cards it will now output both card images next to each other.

Of course that still won't allow you to print them double-sided directly but you can now cut both of them out and put them together into a sleeve.

I think that will be the easiest way to deal with cards like these, since actually printing a double-sided page in a way that the images end up at exactly the right position will get very complicated.
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!