deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: EDH: Tuvasa deck  (Gelesen 213 mal)

MajordomoTom

• Decks
EDH: Tuvasa deck
« am: Januar 01, 2020, 03:41:23 Vormittag »
looking for feedback on this version of the Estrid deck, focusing on making Tuvasa a big stompy with trample.

https://deckstats.net/decks/146775/1508647-tuvasa-version-1

Slyvester12

• Decks
Re: EDH: Tuvasa deck
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 01, 2020, 07:11:37 Vormittag »
This feels like an enchantress deck without the enchantresses. You have Eidolon of Blossoms; why not add the others like Argothian Enchantress and Verduran Enchantress (budget allowing). I would also recommend a few more enchantments that can save your board, like Asceticism and Greater Auramancy. Enchantress's Presence and Starfield of Nyx / Opalescence would be good. Some of the newer cards could help, too (All That Glitters).

You can also skip the trample and just get more cards like Aqueous Form. Spirit Mantle comes to mind.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 01, 2020, 07:15:23 Vormittag von Slyvester12 »
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

MajordomoTom

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 01, 2020, 07:17:01 Vormittag »
yep, I'm toying with this, possibly three different loadouts of creatures:

1. as shown above
2. with all Merfolk, so that you get the benefits of River Sneak and similar unblockable attackers
3. with enchantresses, as a pillow fort

I mostly play 1 vs 1 EDH, so there's not much benefit from playing a pillow fort - I'm the only possible target for attacks, so I might as well build to do that.

But will definitely look into those cards (I know I have a few already and need to bulk up on these).

Thx,
Tom

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 01, 2020, 07:26:54 Vormittag »
You don't need to play pillowfort with the enchantresses. You can keep the auras and make it a brawler deck, but you need the enchantresses to be a draw engine. Without them, you're not drawing many cards. In fact, you can slim down on your lands if you run the enchantresses because you'll hit you're land drops more consistently. I think a combat-focused deck like this could be fun, but you need to up the consistency a little with draw and maybe some recursion, in case someone is running a lot of green and hits you're auras hard with something like Bane of Progress or Wave of Vitriol.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.