deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: 5C Human Legendary Forced Combat Pillowfort  (Lu 278 fois)

Reboot

• Reboot
  • Decks
5C Human Legendary Forced Combat Pillowfort
« le: Février 22, 2020, 06:41:17 pm »
5C Human Legendary Forced Combat Pillowfort

I made this deck and I want to make it a bit more focused, the ramp is currently at 7 so I feel that needs a looking at... Disregard the custom sections, I couldn't be asked to finish that, heck, I saved the default to not be that... never mind.

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
Re: 5C Human Legendary Forced Combat Pillowfort
« Réponse #1 le: Février 23, 2020, 05:24:29 am »
Yes.  Your ramp package needs much improvement.  Your entire mana base could use some work.

First off ... Chromatic Sphere, Chromatic Star, and Expedition Map are NOT ramp.  They fix your mana ONCE.  But mainly they draw you a card.  They do not put you ahead on mana.  Dump them.

For a 5 color deck, I recommend skewing your mana base toward one color.  The color you want to play your early spells.  Usually green. 

For ramp, focus on cheap green spells, like Birds of Paradise, Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Cultivate

And then mana rocks that make mana of any color.  Like Arcane Signet, Fellwar Stone, Darksteel Ingot, Cultivator's Caravan, Commander's Sphere, etc (there are plenty to choose from).  (Solr Ring is still a great ramp choice.)

You probably want at 10 to 12 ramp spells between your rocks/dorks/spells.

For your lands, only use lands that are capable of making green.  This includes lands that make mana of any color - Exotic Orchard, City of Brass, Grand Coliseum, etc.  The ones that don't enter tapped are best, but with a 5 color deck, if you have to use a few that enter tapped then do so.  For the duals, only use those that make green.  Cut all those that can't make green.  A few fetches would be good too.  If you have the "pay 1 life" fetches, then great.  But Terramorphic Expanse and Evolving Wilds work fine too.  Be sure to include 2 or 3 of each basic, as fetching a basic will be your best form of color fixing.

Sisay isn't a cast-as-soon-as-possible commander.  You want to wait until you have 8 mana available.  By focusing on green mana and mana of any color, then by the time you have 8 mana, you will be able to cast Sisay and activate her.
Happy Brewing!
:)