deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Tymaret, The Murder King - Comments  (Leído 428 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Tymaret, The Murder King - Comments
« en: Abril 20, 2020, 05:55:34 pm »
Tymaret, The Murder King

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

microafro1979

• Decks
Re: Tymaret, The Murder King - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Abril 20, 2020, 05:55:34 pm »

Revision 2

Changed amounts:
-3 Mountain
+3 Swamp

microafro1979

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Abril 20, 2020, 05:55:44 pm »
Rebalance manabase

KB2MCCLOUD

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Abril 20, 2020, 07:29:00 pm »
Some Cards to consider:
Pitiless Plunderer for mana ramp, Blood Artist for ping damage and life gain, Gavony Unhallowed +1/+1 ramp, Warteye Witch to filter your library, Stalking Vengeance as a solid finisher, and Butcher of Malakir can act as a board wipe. Note that all these cards just say "Creature" and not "nontoken creature"

From under the floorboards and Army of the damned are good at putting a ton of sacrificial creatures on the board. 

KB2MCCLOUD

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Abril 20, 2020, 11:31:22 pm »
You could potentially combo with Gravecrawler and Phyrexian altar. Its a bit of a vulnerable combo but it could work. You can choose what to plug into the combo be it blood artist, stalking vengeance, hissing iguanar, or even put a thornbite staff on Tymaret.     

microafro1979

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Abril 21, 2020, 04:25:25 pm »
Thank you fro the input!

Phyrexian Altar - While this isn't a budget deck per se, Phyrexian Altar is more expensive than I want to pay to own.  No denying it's power!

Blood Artist - What the heck?  Why isn't my Blood Artist in this deck?

Thornbite Staff - Hadn't even considered the option, since he is a Shaman.  Put that in the mmmmaybe pile, as I don't do a ton of tapping / untapping

Pitiless Plunder - YES!  Don't own one, but need to get one.  My Ramp is pretty poor

Gavony Unhallowed - Tried it a few times in earlier builds, but since I don't really care about most of my creatures staying on the board, this didn't fit the mold

Warteye Witch - Mmmaybe, good suggestion

Stalking Vengeance - Already in, under 'Happy for Murdering' section!

From under the floorboards - Also on the maybeboard, since I do have Discard synergy

Army of the Damned - Super fun card, I used to run it in here, just too expensive CMC