deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BG Infect - Comments  (Read 272 times)

Comment Bot

BG Infect - Comments
« on: April 27, 2020, 05:56:16 pm »
BG Infect

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

monkydonky1

• Decks
Re: BG Infect - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 05:56:16 pm »
Heja, thanks for posting your Deck. I would say you won’t get the chance to play those expensive creatures in this terrible fast format like modern. I would really go with those cheap but fast attackers. Boost them up with cards like Rancor, Become Immense, Blossoming Defense, Scale Up, Mutagenic Growth, Groundswell and so on...
You will see you will multiple your chance of winning ;-) 

pgpJony

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 06:09:43 pm »
Thanks for your comment monkydonky. In fact I already have a mono green deck based in that idea, easier, faster, more aggro. I just wanted to play something midrange with infect and a bit of control of the board...

monkydonky1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 07:52:09 pm »
Ah okay. Well I see your point. But you should ask yourself if every mix is really great. What you do here is control and replace the main elements of an infect deck with mediocre cards. To be honest I loved to play those cards in the New Phyrexia Block! Awesome drafts with never forgettable matches! But in constructed I think some of your cards haven’t got what it takes to win. Nevertheless it could be a quite an interesting casual line-up against other New Phyrexia inspired casual-decks.
Therefore in this line-up’s I would run Geth's Verdict ofc !