deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: A New Contest  (Read 2740 times)

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: A New Contest
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 03:17:25 pm »
No potatoes.  Nothing that makes currency comparison a breeze by comparison.  I meant something like the Tix cost when you analyze the deck.  The value of the deck comes up in tickets and Dollar sums for me, so if there is a standard price value that everyone sees, that works for me.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 03:23:54 pm »
No potatoes.  Nothing that makes currency comparison a breeze by comparison.  I meant something like the Tix cost when you analyze the deck.  The value of the deck comes up in tickets and Dollar sums for me, so if there is a standard price value that everyone sees, that works for me.
I agree. I believe y'all can go to settings and change the currency that's displayed by Deckstats, so all of you people in Europe, Japan, and whatever places I'm not aware of, you could (if it's the winning idea) temporarily change to USD and use the estimate Deckstats provides. That would make it crystal clear for all of us.

Potatoes seem fun, but way, way too hard lol.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2020, 05:33:59 pm »
I will make the poll now.