deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: blue green control - casual  (Read 173 times)

habanero

• Decks
blue green control - casual
« on: May 13, 2020, 05:18:50 pm »
I just wanna leave that and pick up some advise and thoughts. I am relativley new and wonder, if the strategie of my deck gets lost into a lot small strategies rather than one big. (Though, I also like to be a bit flexible)

Deck: Blue Green Control

Does the time twist remove the counters on Maelstrom Djinn?And If I exile a face down card, will it come back as a face up card?Sideboard and Maybe Cards are basically just more ideas.
Cheers!

habanero

• Decks
Re: blue green control - casual
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 02:44:35 pm »
Generally, I intend to keep the board clean from the beginning, while slowing down the opponent with memory lapse and or manaleak.
I want to create pressure by using moderately cheap 3 Mana creatures, for which I can also use neoform to get these. Then also I want to develop a dermoplasm combo early on depending on how it goes.
I sort of want to speed up with the birds and the snake, though not sure if I should use ramp at all.
In case I need to clear the board, I also go for a dermoplasm combo or my cheap 3/3 creatures. Otherwise I want to bring a big boy on the field early on.
I also think of using more flickers, maybe, in order to protect my face down creatures, but then also bringing them face up fairly cheap.

Thoughts are welcomed!

MonteTribal

• Decks
Re: blue green control - casual
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 08:47:59 pm »
Den Protector is some additional advantage that saw a lot of play alongside Deathmist Raptor