deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I Don't Buy Individuals, Thoughts on Homemade Mono Green  (Read 455 times)

DaBackUpPlan

• Decks
I Don't Buy Individuals, Thoughts on Homemade Mono Green
« on: May 30, 2020, 04:29:53 am »
We have a house rule where we don't buy individual cards. We buy card lots for basic collection and like to open packs when there is some spare money. I'm not proud of the money i've spent buying packs and a couple booster boxes in my couple years of magic. Thoughts on this homemade mono green? I would love for opinions on my other decks on my profile as well. I'd love to hear feedback and some positive comments because these were all built in house with what I had.

https://deckstats.net/decks/155862/1655989-mono-green/en
-Y'all got any of that there mana?-

IveLostHope

• Decks
Re: I Don't Buy Individuals, Thoughts on Homemade Mono Green
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 04:54:49 am »
"I think it needs cards that allow you to play multiple land (searching or otherwise.) but otherwise it's quite nice deck."

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 07:45:09 pm »
Within the limitations the deck looks fine. good work. ;)

What would really help is some low cmc ramp, like Llanowar Elves or Elvish Mystic.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

MonteTribal

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 01:44:13 am »
Within the limitations the deck looks fine. good work. ;)

What would really help is some low cmc ramp, like Llanowar Elves or Elvish Mystic.

Agreed. LLanowar or elvish mystic would be best. Or something like Rampant Growth or Cultivate.