deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Copy of: jirina precon $60 upgrade wip - Comments  (Read 230 times)

Comment Bot

Copy of: jirina precon $60 upgrade wip - Comments
« on: June 10, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »
Copy of: jirina precon $60 upgrade wip

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Megamite

• Decks
Re: Copy of: jirina precon $60 upgrade wip - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »
Nice to see someone willing to give Jirina a shot!

Creatures with Double Strike are especially strong with her. One such is Prophetic Flamespeaker, as it can get you multiple "draws" in the early game.

The new Siege Striker from M21 seems like a good budget inclusion as well. Its ability allows you to weaponize any fresh creatures without Haste, and combos with any Vigilance enablers like Radiant Destiny.

NP_Complex

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 09:13:29 pm »
Great suggestions. I will try them out. The biggest hurdle at the moment is whether to lean aggro or aristocrats.

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 10:53:20 pm »
Thoughts on the first look:
Cut Bloodfell Caves, Wind-Scarred Crag and Scoured Barrens. Replace them with Ash Barrens + 2 Basics. Fabled Passage might also be an interesting option, but I think it would depend on the price after the reprint is out.

Then, replace Bojuka Bog with Soul-Guide Lantern. Bojuka Bog only taps for B and enters tapped, this makes it a bad land, and a grave hate that only works on sorcery speed is often to slow if you really need it. The Soul Lantern can be used on instant speed, hits all opponents and if you don't need the grave hate, you can still sac it for a card draw. 1 card for 2 colorless isn't something exactly cheap, but its okay.

I understand the idea behind Falkenrath Noble, but he's to expensive for it's effect and he's no human. In stead you could add Disenchant, Tragic Slip or Crush Contraband for some more spot removal.

Anointed Procession seems nice, but it feels a little out of place budget wise. unless you've already got it, I would suggest investing a little more in better lands in stead for a better overall performance of the deck.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.