deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: How many games have you gotten to play during this pandemic?  (Gelesen 803 mal)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
How many games have you gotten to play during this pandemic?
« am: Juli 03, 2020, 09:20:19 Nachmittag »
So how many games as everyone gotten in during the pandemic?

I've played some on-line and gotten in a few with my son while he was in town. How about you guys?

ETA- Without looking at my stats, I'd say the grand total I've played is less than 10 games.
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 03, 2020, 10:04:40 Nachmittag von WWolfe »
This space for rent.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: How many games have you gotten to play during this pandemic?
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 03, 2020, 09:42:33 Nachmittag »
My playgroup have probably played more games than we otherwise would have during the pandemic.

We've been playing roughly twice a week over webcam. One of our guys moved to a different city last year so we'd only get a full game in every few weeks (although we'd still play smaller pods a little more regularly).

Figuring out how to play paper over webcam has meant we can play a few times a week and it's probably something we'll continue with once this is all done too with the geographical restrictions we have.

It's not quite as good as playing face to face and some decks are pretty miserable over webcam, but it gets the job done and gets us some games in. All things considered it works pretty well.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 03, 2020, 10:02:26 Nachmittag »
I have played a grand total of 4 games. Pathetic.

I've also built about 4 new decks. So you know... That.
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 03, 2020, 10:53:38 Nachmittag von Morganator 2.0 »

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 03, 2020, 11:13:01 Nachmittag »
With my regular playgroup? 0 games. We don't really have the ability to do webcam games, which sucks.

Online (Untap.in) I can't really count. Probably as many if not more than the normal amount of games I would play with my playgroup.

I have built and solo tested 10-20 new decks during quarantine, but have yet to find one I am actually willing to pump money into. Subira, Tulzidi Caravanner is looking promising, though. May make a post discussing her.

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 03, 2020, 11:14:41 Nachmittag »
I have played exactly zero games.

I have built one new deck.
Happy Brewing!
:)

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 04, 2020, 12:58:39 Vormittag »
With webcam about 5 but I was constantly lagging. Using the phone as a webcam created lag on 2 different sites but did ok playing on discord.
Went to 2 other peoples houses and played 6 hours at one house and about 4 at the other. So about 8-10 more games in. There was only 4 of us playing though at the houses. I just recently started going online and played 3 games yesterday. So roughly about 16 games in so far.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 04, 2020, 08:23:26 Vormittag »
The club has opened in the beginning of June, but between March and May, I've played not more than several times. I don't have webcam, neither I play Magic Arena, so it was pretty dull, yet it wasn't such a huge gap as here in Bulgaria we took precautions and the pandemic sickness didn't strike us as hard as it was in USA or parts of Western Europe like Spain, France and Great Britain.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 06, 2020, 06:31:35 Nachmittag »
Even though I haven't been playing a lot of games, I've been doing a lot of stuff related to Commander. I've been writing primers, making/judging contests, helping out with deck-building advice, and I've been working on a power scale for my playgroup. I can still find ways to entertain myself with this hobby.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 06, 2020, 06:47:32 Nachmittag »
Yea, I've been retooling my decks some but most of my time has been starting back to college (this semester is online classes due to the pandemic), it has eaten up much more of my time than I remember it doing before. I've still been on the board a bit but that's mainly during down time in between classes or work.
This space for rent.

Mynus

• Something, Something
  • Decks
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 06, 2020, 08:34:16 Nachmittag »
My playgroup has kept going.  We have played pretty much every Friday for the past 3+ months. Plus a few random games here and there.

Schau

• Decks
« Antwort #10 am: Juli 06, 2020, 08:35:53 Nachmittag »
My playgroup has been playing every second friday and I have also been playing with my dad fairly often.

GooglyBear

• Decks
« Antwort #11 am: Juli 06, 2020, 08:36:47 Nachmittag »
Playing with my normal play group? Played about 3 or 4 games. Playing with strangers online using spelltable? maybe close to 20 games