deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BR Vampire - Comments  (Read 938 times)

Comment Bot

BR Vampire - Comments
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:46:15 pm »
This is the comment topic for BR Vampire.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für BR Vampire.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Reeze

Re: BR Vampire - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:46:15 pm »
I like how your deck looks! my only question is why do you have Lilliana in it? she just doesn't seem to fit to the style of the deck.

Light Makishima

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:42:10 pm »
Yeah i know dude, but Liliana is my favorite pw and i wanna play her ^^. Soz for me english, is terrible

Light Makishima

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 02:44:12 pm »
I think u have reason, Liliana leave the main deck and put in one Viscera Seer more.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
I see that Reeze has a point, but if you were referring to Liliana of the Veil, I think she could fit the deck very well.  You could do a great job of shutting out your opponent out of cards when Liliana's discard is combined with cards in your deck like Blightning and Inquisition of Kozilek. Then her Sacrifice mode would clear their board if they manage to top deck a creature anyway.  Sure she's not a vampire, but I'd suggest that giving you a way to force an opponent to sac is probably worth it in this deck.

Light Makishima

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »
I agree with your opinions, already I have modified the deck and this way it is since like I it have nowadays. Does something seem to you that deck need something more for by competitive?