deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wheels Except There's Snakes Everywhere And It's Really Scary Good - Comments  (Read 452 times)

Comment Bot

Wheels Except There's Snakes Everywhere And It's Really Scary Good

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Nils

• Decks
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!

Cerulean Lotus

• Decks
I played against a similar version of this deck recently. It's gross to play against. Yours looks well made. I would add Finale of Devastation because I enjoy playing it. Other than that, my play style prefers lot's of mana rocks. So, I'd have to incorporate those in somehow. I see you have lots of ramp, I just like having mana rocks on board. Again, good job. Thanks for sharing.

haydenbwilding

• Decks
i added triumph of the hordes. it was in my collection collecting dust. now it will be collecting the tears of my dead opponents

MTGDeiv

• Decks
@cerulean lotus thank you so much for the feedback! Yeah, I know for a fact that this deck can be absolutely disgusting to go up against. That's the key to commander, build a deck that is powerful and still makes it fun for the table. Everyone wants to play magic!

@haydenbwilding that is so not the way to go!!!! xD

Kamil2310

• Decks
Were you thinking of putting Rielle, the Everwise  in this deck ? she could be fairly nasty hitter with the upside of drawing more on each wheel. Other than tha,t this deck looks stunningly  well optimised. Its just gorgeous

MTGDeiv

• Decks
Thank you! ;D The deck took me many tries before i got it just right for my LGS.
 I did think of addin Rielle, but i found that she doesnt really do what i want her to do. drawing all those cards isnt always a benefit in my opinion, but if you like the card it 100% has a place in the 99.