deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sunforger package  (Read 354 times)

Varatius

• Decks
Sunforger package
« on: August 26, 2020, 09:01:41 pm »
I'm looking for help building a small sunforger package I've never built one before or seen one only ever heard of some of the cards people put in them.   I'm look for mardu colors and don't want to spend more than $100 on it not including sunforger.   I'm think I need tithe and mistveil plains as well as Boros charm and teferis protection.   This will be for a voltron deck so that sunforger will have double duties.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Sunforger package
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 09:21:53 pm »
I had a Sunforger package in one of my Boros decks at one point. Some of the cards I included were Boros Charm, Chance for Glory, Dawn Charm, Enlightened Tutor, Faith's Reward, Master Warcraft, Path to Exile, Return to Dust, Swords to Plowshares, Teferi's Protection, Wear // Tear, & Wild Ricochet.

There's probably some better choices but these are what worked for me in my meta.
This space for rent.

Xaarvaxus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 10:24:49 pm »
Cards that I'm running in my Zurgo deck that work with Sunforger that you may wish to consider [these are above and beyond what has been mentioned so far]:

Chaos Warp, Anguished Unmaking, Utter End, Red Elemental Blast or Pyroblast, Bedevil, Terminate and Rebuff the Wicked.  The red counters can probably be skipped if you don't play against a ton of counterspells and Terminate should probably be something else.  I also am running Crackling Doom for fun.  Warp, Unmaking and Rebuff have done the most work out of the cards on this additional list. 

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 10:34:30 pm »
Can’t believe I forgot Chaos Warp
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:45:02 pm by WWolfe »
This space for rent.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 11:24:18 pm »
In short: anything that is removal, a boardwipe, or protection works good in a Sunforger package. Just pick the best ones you can find.