deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: $20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck - Comments  (Read 11373 times)

Comment Bot

$20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck - Comments
« on: October 13, 2014, 05:47:03 pm »
This is the comment topic for $20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für $20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: $20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:47:04 pm »
Much fun.

peraturabo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 12:02:32 pm »
I see the -1-1 counter synergy which is kinda cute, however I cant see how this deck is going to beat a 250 dollar deck, or even decks that are cheaper.

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 10:32:36 am »
peraturabo think what you will, this deck has already shamed many people.
The notchiest of beards.

YamiYami

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 10:48:40 am »
nice, still i like Scars infect deck better

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 11:45:35 am »
Pay attention: Lose Hope and Viper's Kiss maybe are not useful completely in this deck...Crumbling Ashes and Browfly Infestation talk about ''-1/-1 COUNTER''....with hope and viper's kiss you don't put any counter on target creature, so you can't destroy them with crumbling ashes and you can't put an another -1/-1 counter on another creature if the creature enchanted with viper's kiss goes to graveyard...

May I suggest you Plague Stinger instead of Flesh-Eater Imp....and Serrated Biskelion instead of Viper's Kiss? Lose Hope is useful because it has scry, and also you can kill creatures easily in this deck
[vote up] if I did a good work

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 11:45:37 am »
Pay attention: Lose Hope and Viper's Kiss maybe are not useful completely in this deck...Crumbling Ashes and Browfly Infestation talk about ''-1/-1 COUNTER''....with hope and viper's kiss you don't put any counter on target creature, so you can't destroy them with crumbling ashes and you can't put an another -1/-1 counter on another creature if the creature enchanted with viper's kiss goes to graveyard...

May I suggest you Plague Stinger instead of Flesh-Eater Imp....and Serrated Biskelion instead of Viper's Kiss? Lose Hope is useful because it has scry, and also you can kill creatures easily in this deck
[vote up] if I did a good work

Stephen7117

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 03:34:11 pm »
nope

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 02:12:08 am »
Lose hope is priceless because of the scry. That is the main reason for the card the ability to finish off a creature is just a bonus. Vipers kiss is to stop combo decks from using activated abilities. Serrated Biskellion is actually in my IRL sideboard LOL!!! Flesh eater fits better into the mana curve of my deck and performs the same roll that plague stinger would.
The notchiest of beards.

Jackwinsyoulose

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 05:38:31 am »

epticrin

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:18:26 pm »
In a aggro control or burn matchup, this deck is wiped out really quickly. You should have some spells that don't target creatures. Despise or Duress come to mind.

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 04:36:38 am »
I think you guys are also missing the point of keeping the price around $20. I in no way was saying this would win every game, just that it will win the game for you about as often as your friends $250 decks full of planeswalkers and gods lol.
The notchiest of beards.

Mopey

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 04:02:58 pm »
Your Viper's Kiss won't work towards your synergy with -1/-1 counters, since it just makes a creature have -1/-1, without a counter. I thought that might be important to say.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 04:28:28 am »
This deck is great just the way it is, every hand looks good in the hand simulator. One good card to put in this deck would be corpse trader (from Innistrad). He's a 4- drop black human rouge that sacs one of your creatures to reveal your opponent's hand and they have to discard ANY card you choose. I thought it might be a nice addition since some of your monsters' have effects that activate when they leave the battlefield. Also its got a strong body and and can give you some much needed hand advantage over your opponent. Non-infected food for thought.   

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
Re: Withering Infections: $20 Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck - Comments
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 11:25:55 pm »
I've updated it to its current form. It is much more effective as an infect/-1 deck rather than focusing on the counters themselves. Has been working nicely. Cheaper now too lol.

The notchiest of beards.