deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Production Updates (effects Zendikar & Commander Legends)  (Read 316 times)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Production Updates (effects Zendikar & Commander Legends)
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:44:25 pm »
https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/production-updates-2020-09-09

Due to production issues, some Zendikar Rising and Commander Legends products will experience delays at launch.

Initial allocations of Zendikar Rising will be arriving in North American locations in two waves. The first wave will be at the intended launch date of September 25. The second wave will arrive in stores 7 to 10 days after the first wave's launch. As a result, some locations may experience limited availability until the second wave arrives. Additionally, Zendikar Rising Bundles in North America and the Asia-Pacific region will be delayed and will arrive in stores as soon as possible, though they are unlikely to be available at launch.

Production delays have also pushed back the release of Commander Legends Collector Boosters, which will now release November 20. This shift only affects Collector Boosters. All other Commander Legends products are still on track to release November 6. However, in the Asia-Pacific region, Commander decks associated with Commander Legends will be released on November 20.

Finally, regarding Jumpstart, we expect to have updates on these shipments very soon and will share that information as soon as we are able.

We appreciate your continued patience during these delays. We know excitement for these products is high, and we plan to deliver them as quickly as possible under the circumstances.
This space for rent.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Production Updates (effects Zendikar & Commander Legends)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 07:16:36 pm »
Well, I preordered the Naya landfall deck very quickly after the decklist was released, so hopefully I'll be able to get mine from the first wave.

Somewhat related note: I bought the tattoo Secret Lair and it came in late August even though in mid-July I received an e-mail from WotC saying that it would be delayed to late September. Odd.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 07:18:24 pm »
Yea, I pre-ordered like $7 worth of cards. I'm hoping those aren't effected the way my Ikoria pre-order that I ended up cancelling was.
This space for rent.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 07:22:16 pm »
Something interesting, the trove warden (is a cat beast from the Naya deck). If you were to break down the deck and put the cat into a re animator package (maybe in a Abzan deck) then you can landfall with the green and/or the white, sac using the black spells and bring it right back to constantly recur that value. I like it!