deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Karlov Lifegain - Comments  (Gelesen 154 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Karlov Lifegain - Comments
« am: September 07, 2020, 11:44:04 Nachmittag »
Karlov Lifegain

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

haidao

• Decks
Re: Karlov Lifegain - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: September 07, 2020, 11:44:04 Nachmittag »
This was the first commander deck I ever built. It began with Obzedat, Ghost Council at the helm but has had many iterations over time, eventually settling on Karlov. This deck is super fun and decently balanced so its not always totally dependent on Karlov as the only win condition or the only way to weaponize life gain. Karlov does have a habit of attracting aggro very quickly though :P

haidao

• Decks
Re: Karlov Lifegain - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: September 16, 2020, 09:55:15 Nachmittag »

Revision 9

Added/removed cards:
-1 Coalition Relic
-1 Empowered Autogenerator
+1 Hedron Archive
+1 Mind Stone

I wanted to round out some of the ramp to provide card draw as well. I love Empowered Autogenerater, but it is slow, and only starts to pay itself off after a few rotations. Mind stone can be recurred with Sun titan and is also turn 2 ramp which I favor. Coalition relic is fantastic, and probably better than Mind stone overall, but I wanted more turn 2 ramp and pristine talisman is already a 3 drop that needs to be in this deck.