deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Boros equipment so would you run zirda or akiri as the commander?  (Read 437 times)

Ian1758

• Decks
Re: Boros equipment so would you run zirda or akiri as the commander?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 10:47:05 am »
I'm short akiri, cause it's not released yet, short conjurer's closet and eldrazi displacer from making this
Ian1758

Hyracul

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:20:08 pm »
Akiri can provide card draw, which is essential in a Boros EDH.
I would personally recommend her as commander, Zirda in the 99, and putting fewer lands (35 seems enough for a medium-low CMC deck, maybe throw some rocks in to cover the mana shortage).

Ian1758

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 05:35:30 pm »
Dowsing dagger, boris signet, myriad landscape, firemind vessel, prismatic lens, kor cartographer, talisman of conviction, temple of the false God, sword of the animist, sphere of the suns, solemn simulacrum are my actual ramps, with other cards cheating out equipments or costing less or 0 to equip, blink of solemn or kor, makes more ramp, draw is needed more then ramp with fewer draw like 9 draw, swap, card recovery so I may go that way
Ian1758

Ian1758

• Decks
Ian1758

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 02:52:05 pm »
You're also not far away from using Zirda as the companion. Half of your deck's nonland permanents already have an activated ability. Have you considered that as an option?
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/