deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rebuilding k'rrik need help with combo pieces  (Read 318 times)

Varatius

• Decks
Rebuilding k'rrik need help with combo pieces
« on: September 24, 2020, 03:36:07 am »
So I want to rebuild my k'rrik deck this time I want it to have a focus on combo with chainer, dementia master and good old Gary and phyrexian alter to mitigate some of the black mana as well as be the main sac outlet I was hoping to find atleast 2 other creatures that work well doing this they need to atleast gain me 7+ life per trigger and I want to keep a rough budget of no more than $20 per card for the combo.  I'll also be running good ole mikeaus the unhallowed and  walking ballista for a back up what would you suggest?

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Rebuilding k'rrik need help with combo pieces
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 12:03:13 pm »
Have you considered running Triskelion for redundancy as it too combos with Mikaeus, the Unhallowed?
This space for rent.

Varatius

• Decks
Re: Rebuilding k'rrik need help with combo pieces
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 09:52:38 pm »
 I've thought about triskelion but I want to focus on chainer combos first because I enjoy the complicated build up being as I don't plan to have it be a competitive deck and I feel that having more combos will just encourage me to build it too strong for the play group I intend playing it in.