deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature ideas/wishlist (color stripes overide, toggle format and view count)  (Read 402 times)

Grins

• Decks
I was thinking that I would like to be able to do some thing when looking at my decks.

1 Change the 'color stripes' of my own deck (for example, the algorythm colors my BR reanimator deck blue because of one of the fatties, but i never cast those and don't use any blue spells or lands.)
2 see the format of my decks, like the way it used to be. (Sorting by format would be a nice bonus to this)
3 I also wouldn't mind if i could turn view count off, I find it pretty messy visually. (Same goes for the 'last updated' line, it takes up a lot of space. I think the ability to toggle on/off would be great here)

I'm not sure if this is helpfull, but I thought I'd throw it out there. There might be downsides to this that I'm not seeing.

Edit: I forgot, but I also don't really get why the color sorting goes is last-first order? Am I missing something here? It would make more sense to me to have it go left to right in WUBRG order.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 10:54:22 pm by Grins »