deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Grenzo Goblin Warden (with Mana Echoes) - Comments  (Lida 276 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Grenzo Goblin Warden (with Mana Echoes) - Comments
« em: Outubro 04, 2020, 12:17:49 pm »
Grenzo Goblin Warden (with Mana Echoes)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ned26

• Decks
Re: Grenzo Goblin Warden (with Mana Echoes) - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 04, 2020, 12:17:49 pm »
I like this one a lot. What do you think of the consipicious snoop / goblin harbinger combo? Is it good enough to warrant a slot in the deck?

MtG_Maniac

• Decks
Re: Grenzo Goblin Warden (with Mana Echoes) - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 04, 2020, 03:59:52 pm »
Thanks for posting. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden is so cool as a general, because you can build him out in many different directions. Conspicious Snoop is a nice possible include, but so far I haven't pay tested him yet. The main thing I don't like about Snoop, is that my version is mainly built to play instant speed on an opponent's turn. I'm also not to hot on Goblin Recruiter for this deck. However, this being a goblin oriented, Mana Echoes version, I may change my mind. Currently I am testing Necrotic Ooze as a possible include, which I haven't played yet. A card from Zendikar Rising that WILL be going into the deck is Valakut Awakening!
« Última modificação: Outubro 24, 2020, 08:32:00 pm por MtG_Maniac »