deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 🥷 Etrata the Budget Silencer (35 euro budget) - Comments  (Read 266 times)

Comment Bot

🥷 Etrata the Budget Silencer (35 euro budget) - Comments
« on: October 05, 2020, 06:25:08 pm »
🥷 Etrata the Budget Silencer (35 euro budget)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
Re: 🥷 Etrata the Budget Silencer (35 euro budget) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 06:25:08 pm »
I like it! Unfortunately this is the kind of deck that makes you the target in the average table :(

Tom-Eric

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 06:28:23 pm »
Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was actually going to build this deck. I mostly brewed it as an exercise in making budget decks, and your comment makes me think building it might not be the best idea.

Myrla

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 06:37:39 pm »
How do you play this deck? can you unsummon her after the counter resolves but before she leaves play? Would love to read it, this deck seems fun and I live for playing Dimir decks!

Tom-Eric

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 06:40:04 pm »
You unsummon / flicker / phase her out with her "Whenever Etrata deals combat damage to a player" trigger on the stack. The trigger will still resolve, but because that version of Etrata is not on the battlefield, she doesn't go into your library or back to your command zone.

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 07:28:46 pm »
Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was actually going to build this deck. I mostly brewed it as an exercise in making budget decks, and your comment makes me think building it might not be the best idea.

It depends on what kind of people you play with. Etrata can be very powerful, but it has restrictions that are often overlooked by the opponents just because it has "player loses the game" in it. On a budget/medium power their gameplay should be pretty interesting so, if you are hesitant, I would reccomend you testing it with proxies.

Kale87

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 10:08:07 am »
Etrata is one of my favorite Decks bc she's so unique.