deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Arjun high variance deck  (Read 214 times)

Varatius

• Decks
Arjun high variance deck
« on: October 09, 2020, 02:43:22 am »
The goal of this deck is to get people to say wtf and ask if I'm mad.  The answer to that is yes maybe even a mad genius if luck will have it.  I'd like to drop the cost of the deck without losing mindmoil I'm trying to get it to about $100-$125 without losing the extreme variance that this list brings.  I want it to theoretically be able to win against cedh level decks which I think with this list is possibly however unlikely without insane amounts of luck and dumb high 189 IQ plays.   Mind you this is technically a meme deck and that is the purest of intentions.   "Just remember its not about should we do it,  but can we do it. " some izzet guild member probably.

https://deckstats.net/decks/117870/1779486-arjun-is-this-how-wheel-

Niv222

• Decks
Re: Arjun high variance deck
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 01:34:48 pm »
Arjun was my first commander in blue red and today I have blue red dreadlocks he inspired me and is the reason I love magic. if you want to beat cedh decks with nonsense you should really look into decking yourself. there's been so much support recently for the archetype but also they're some hidden gems that some people don't know about you definitely need better cantrips and the artifact theme will probably not give you the needed power consistently to get the engine running.
Ignite the Firemind