deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New "Edit Deck" and "Update Details" Buttons  (Read 1559 times)

Nils

• Decks
New "Edit Deck" and "Update Details" Buttons
« on: May 23, 2013, 12:41:49 am »
I found the old way to edit decks a bit complicated and unintuitive, so I have decided to change it a bit to hopefully make it much easier to use. So from now on, when you click "Edit Deck" on top of one of your saved decks, it will take you straight to the normal deck editor where you can change and analyze your deck as usual. When you are done, just press "Save Deck" to bring up the usual form. The old deck will be preselected under "Save As", so that you can just click "Save Deck" again to overwrite it with your changes.

If you just want to make small changes to your deck (e.g. update the description, add tags or change the format), you can now use the new button labeled "Update Details" to do just that. And if you want to make a copy of your deck, click "Copy Deck" under "Deck Tools" to bring up the same form as for editing, except when you save this deck it will be saved as a new deck by default.
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

AeroSigma

• Decks
Re: New "Edit Deck" and "Update Details" Buttons
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 08:07:28 pm »
I like it!  It's very nice to be able to just click a button and get back to the regular deck builder interface.  I love being able to try out the stats on a bunch of different card choices without opening the little dialogue for each change.