deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: List of MTG Lords - Comments  (Read 419 times)

Comment Bot

List of MTG Lords - Comments
« on: October 20, 2020, 05:45:06 am »
List of MTG Lords

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

iforgot120

• Decks
Re: List of MTG Lords - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 05:45:06 am »
This is a cool resource! It'd be useful to group the cards by the creature type they are a lord for, e.g. elves, goblins, etc.

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:07:13 am »
I second both portions of the preceding comment.

EDIT TO ADD: Do noncreature enchantments count as "lords"?  I'm not experienced enough to know.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 07:19:45 am by jlutzxinc »

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 02:32:43 am »
Obviously, this is your list, but I think including cards like Merrow Commerce is iffy, as there are so many cards that don't directly buff up members of a certain tribe but that provide other benefits instead. More power to you if you want to include any card that provides benefits to certain creature types, but there are a bunch.

Ex. Deeproot Waters, Lys Alana Huntmaster, Lys Alana Bowmaster, Worthy Knight, Diregraf Colossus, Knights' Charge, almost every single Sliver.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 06:18:43 am »
Great to see you babe. I was making a changeling tribal deck with all the best of each of the lords. I didnt intend on other people looking at the list. I kept going back and forth as to weather or not this was going to be for my use, specifically for that deck, or if id leave it for others. So I'd leave some out thinking I didnt need them then include others thinking maybe someone else will need these. Which resulted in an incomplete list.

It was just easier for me to do it this way. I prefer to look at the visual spoilers when selecting cards so I made one big list of potential cards to look at.

If I ever go and edit the list, ill clean it up and group everything, and include those cards you mentioned as well as similar ones, but at the moment it isn't a priority.

Love ya.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red