deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UG Self-Bounce - Comments  (Read 190 times)

Comment Bot

UG Self-Bounce - Comments
« on: October 24, 2020, 04:18:27 pm »
UG Self-Bounce

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Vonderscher

• Decks
Re: UG Self-Bounce - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 04:18:27 pm »
Hey i really enjoyed your deck ! it seems pretty fun and strong for it's price. What do you think about Bounding Krasis ?  can it have a room in that deck ?

Okagachi

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 08:35:36 am »
Thank you! I try to make most of my decks budget friendly (never liked the fetch-lands), if it does the trick for you that's great! Regarding Bounding Krasis, I like it, but it seems to me that it isn't particularly well-suited to this deck. Nothing particularly wants to be untapped, and its ETB is fairly minor for a 3-cost investment. It's body is good, and it can be bounced by both Stampeders and the Advisor, but if it keeps getting bounced back it won't be doing much attacking. All that said, this deck is untested, and Bounding Krasis might well make a fine addition; maybe over Sage of Epityr? I won't change it just yet, but if someone tries either and can confirm the Krasis works well, then sure! (Also, I try to repay likes, but you don't seem to have any decks at the moment; sorry.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:43:30 am by Okagachi »

Vonderscher

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 02:39:26 pm »
i made this account to particularly comment about this Deck. I've stopped playing MTG for 10 years and i'm coming back to play just about now. I don't have my old cards anymore and i didn't want to spend a lot making a new one,  so your deck called my attention. Also, i'm going to buy those cards next week at my local cardstore and i will be able to test it and tell you :)

Okagachi

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 09:27:42 am »
10 years... that's kind of humbling (I've been playing on and off for four-ish years). And it's touching that someone made an account specifically for one of my decks  ;D.
About the deck, if tournament legality isn't an issue for you, it was derived from a design built around Wood Sage (the deck manipulation like Halimar Depths and Sage of Epityr were put in with Sage in mind, though Coiling Oracle loves them too); he's pretty cheap $-wise, he'd be good here. Other options (if you can't get the default list at your local stores) include Satyr Wayfinder, Faerie Seer, Sage Owl, Vedalken Mastermind, Manglehorn and, yes, Bounding Krasis ;).