deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: White-bordered cards painted black.  (Lu 1800 fois)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: White-bordered cards painted black.
« Réponse #15 le: Octobre 16, 2020, 05:53:37 pm »
Wow, that really sucks.

I would suggest other sites to purchase singles from, but I'm in North America, and I think TCGPlayer is a North America (probably U.S.) only service. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I've had problems with orders being heavily damaged & sellers not having the cards I bought, but it is resolved easily and quickly.

Adu1966

• Invité
« Réponse #16 le: Octobre 24, 2020, 03:36:15 pm »
Besides from card-rating I am often disappointed with the packaging. Everything is tapped in a wild manner but if you give a slightly worse rating than "very good" you have to explain.
cardmarket does nor care too much for the private buyer, but it is better than Ebay or something else  at least do they know what we are talking about.

Considering your "fraud". Don't know how much the ritual is in Euro but it has been about 1% of the whole package. A bad rating seems harsh just considering this. But on the other hand a good seller would refund you instead of this strange "all or nothing" thing.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Réponse #17 le: Octobre 24, 2020, 03:49:53 pm »
Besides from card-rating I am often disappointed with the packaging. Everything is tapped in a wild manner but if you give a slightly worse rating than "very good" you have to explain.
cardmarket does nor care too much for the private buyer, but it is better than Ebay or something else  at least do they know what we are talking about.

Considering your "fraud". Don't know how much the ritual is in Euro but it has been about 1% of the whole package. A bad rating seems harsh just considering this. But on the other hand a good seller would refund you instead of this strange "all or nothing" thing.

A bad rating seems harsh for a card that was listed as black bordered but was really a white bordered cards painted black?

Or I am misunderstanding what you're saying?
« Modifié: Octobre 25, 2020, 02:35:37 pm par WWolfe »
This space for rent.

Marshstepper78

• Decks
« Réponse #18 le: Octobre 24, 2020, 06:17:11 pm »
A white-bordered card coloured black is damaged/altered. Go to a store and try to sell that card and they will probably tell you that it's worthless. This really isn't a huge debate.

A ''harsh'' review after receiving a product different than the one listed, which you paid their asking price for, is warranted, especially if the seller/site wants to brush off a valid complaint as irrelevant, or make a refund/exchange more difficult than it needs to be.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Réponse #19 le: Octobre 25, 2020, 05:08:32 am »

I think (and I am pretty sure most people think) that coloring a white card black, then listing it as a black card more than warrants a critical review, regardless of price. So what if they're similar prices?

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Réponse #20 le: Octobre 25, 2020, 12:24:02 pm »
I'm not so sure guys. It's an attempt of fraud so I think it deserves a very critical review. Sending a forged card vs sending the wrong card is a huge difference.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/