deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: rograkh//akroma voltron edh  (Read 281 times)

haseorebirth

• Decks
rograkh//akroma voltron edh
« on: November 19, 2020, 04:36:26 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/162103/1819742-akroma-rograkh-equipment

Hi guys, really new to this so hopefully get some pointers from the pros out there. Not looking at cedh power level but hopefully it can function smoothly in a fast pace casual setting.

PS cant seem to make akroma as partner cmd...so yea...

fire5167

• Decks
Re: rograkh//akroma voltron edh
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 05:39:43 pm »
I'm not a pro, but take out some equipment and put in some more ramp. Try to have around 10. Cards like Wayfarer's Bauble, Knight of the White Orchid, Cartographer's Hawk, Verge Rangers, Talisman of Conviction will do.

Also, to have multiple commanders flagged, go to analyze, then scroll down all the way to the bottom of your card list (past sideboard, maybeboard, and tokens). There should be a check-box that allows for multiple commanders. Check it, then flag Akroma.

Schau

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 11:13:36 pm »
I would take out armillery sphere for more ramp because it does not put tha lands directly onto the battlefield (worn powerstone is good)

haseorebirth

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 11:46:00 pm »
Thanks alot guys, indeed my mana ramp isnt as consistent. Shall do some tweaking