deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Prava of the Steel Legion & Ikra Shidiqi  (Read 326 times)

MrSkeleton

• Decks
Prava of the Steel Legion & Ikra Shidiqi
« on: November 22, 2020, 01:25:40 am »
Prava of the Steel Legion & Ikra Shidiqi

Looking for suggestions. It needs more card draw, but I'm not sure what
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 01:59:38 am by Nils »

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Prava of the Steel Legion & Ikra Shidiqi
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 03:09:21 am »
I would suggest making space for more lands & ramp in particular. Prava is a decent mana sink, and you have access to basically 2 "extra" cards in your hand, so it is very difficult to have more mana than you can use.

38 lands and 8-10 pieces of ramp is probably a good baseline.

Exotic Orchard, Llanowar Wastes, Caves of Koilos, and Canopy Vista are all really good multicolored lands that enter untapped and cost ≤$1.

Selesnya Signet, Avacyn's Pilgrim, and Elves of Deep Shadow are cheap both $ wise and mana wise and can fix your mana.

You mentioned needing card draw, so here are a few options: Idol of Oblivion can consistently draw cards with Prava's activated ability, Camaraderie is nice synergy with tokens and lifegain, Abzan Beastmaster is spicy tech with Prava's toughness pump/Ikra's high toughness, Mentor of the Meek is nice with tokens, and then Harmonize, Night's Whisper, and Read the Bones are good, consistent options.

I would suggest cutting some of your more expensive cards, like Belligerent Brontodon, Requiem Angel, or Rampaging Baloths.

Hope I gave you some ideas!