deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Boros equipment , not sure who to make the commander  (Leído 990 veces)

Ian1758

• Decks
Ian1758

Ian1758

• Decks
Re: Boros equipment , not sure who to make the commander
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 08:53:56 am »
I have an etched champion, kor cartographer, and steel hellkite I love to fit back in if you see how I can do one or all of those speak your mind, right now Fearless Akira is the commander,  but, this was jor laden's deck first
Ian1758

Hyracul

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 09:23:42 am »
I would recommend sticking to Akiri, Fearless Voyager or Wyleth, Soul of Steel - they both provide card draw, which is notoriously something that boros colors struggle to do.
Moreover, I would also recommend Legion's Initiative and Promise of Tomorrow: two cards that are really going to help you fight board wipes.

Ian1758

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 10:18:13 am »
I have eerie Interlude and akroma's will which helps protecting my creatures from board wipes
Ian1758

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 06:18:39 pm »
I have an etched champion, kor cartographer, and steel hellkite I love to fit back in if you see how I can do one or all of those speak your mind
I'll be honest, none of those except maybe Etched Champion if you pick Akiri, Fearless Voyager as your commander are particularly good. Just so you know.

I would recommend sticking to Akiri, Fearless Voyager or Wyleth, Soul of Steel - they both provide card draw, which is notoriously something that boros colors struggle to do.
Moreover, I would also recommend Legion's Initiative and Promise of Tomorrow: two cards that are really going to help you fight board wipes.
Definitely agree with Hyracul about commander choice. Both Akiri and Wyleth provided needed draw, just in slightly different ways. Wyleth is a 100% voltron deck. To get the most value out of him, you will want to suit everything you have on him and run basically no other creatures you plan to equip stuff to and attack with. Akiri is a lot more consistent and will want a few other creatures to equip to and attack with. While she basically caps at 3 cards per combat (unlike Wyleth, who is capped at how many equipment/auras you can get on him), she is also harder to disrupt, as she has built in protection and spreads out the damage and equipment among several creatures (removing one doesn't ruin her, while removing Wyleth ruins him).

Imo, though, I'm not a big fan of Promise of Tomorrow here. Not only are equipment/Voltron decks not likely to have a bunch of creatures dying that Promise will "save," it's very easy for someone to remove Promise and screw you over. If you really want a 3 CMC card that can protect your creatures from removal, there are several instant speed spells that are better options (Flawless Maneuver & Unbreakable Formation in addition to the aforementioned Eerie Interlude off the top of my head).

STARBREAKER111

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 10:07:40 pm »
Teferi's protection is also a 3cmc protection spell if you have it.

thronabul

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Noviembre 24, 2020, 10:37:32 pm »
Ardenn and Rograhk are a really fun combo for equipement Voltron!

Ian1758

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Noviembre 25, 2020, 03:02:46 am »
I don't have teferi's protection, was gonna get the extra life secret lair but had Bill's to pay
Ian1758