deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The Merfolk are Coming - Comments  (Read 428 times)

Comment Bot

The Merfolk are Coming - Comments
« on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:30 am »
This is the comment topic for The Merfolk are Coming.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für The Merfolk are Coming.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Dvsmaster

• Decks
Re: The Merfolk are Coming - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:30 am »
hi. really nice deck and a great budget to boot. but i feel it needs a purpose. as in what do you want to do with the deck? i see milling cards with unblockables and buffs. jace is a great card but try looking for planeswalkers more suited towards aggro if you want to go that way. simliarly if you want a mill deck pick more mill cards and take out the unblockables. jace can't do it all y'know

really like your deck anyway!

Josiah Hawkins

• Decks
Re: The Merfolk are Coming - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 04:39:30 pm »
thanks for the input, I just like the idea of how the merfolk can work together and considering that the deck that dominates legacy and modern is over two hundred and up to a thousand I wanted to build a budget one.

The strategy was to buff the merfolk creatures and make all of them unblockable by using seas claim and spreading seas. I more threw in the mill cards as an addition to keep the enemy on the back foot in-between countering what they try to play