deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wyleth, advices needed for equipments deck  (Read 255 times)

nethys

• Decks
Wyleth, advices needed for equipments deck
« on: December 16, 2020, 04:54:45 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/98891/1856912-wyleth-master-of-swords

Hello,

I made that deck as an upgrade of the WR precon deck of Commander Legends.
My main purpose was to use a lot of strong equipments. The five original "Sword of ...", for instance.

But I was wondering if I didn't put too many equipments of if it wouldn't be better to add some more instant for more reactivity.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Brosmanj

• Decks
Re: Wyleth, advices needed for equipments deck
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 06:43:50 pm »
you're lucky because you decided to be smart and run a red white commander to where i have ran Dalakos, Crafter of Wonders. White is a great color for equipment, that being said i would change out as few things. Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang is not needed at all its too expensive and the payoff is lack luster if you want to go for a combo like that might i recommend Helm of Kaldra, Sword of Kaldra, and Shield of Kaldra. each of these are decent on their own but together make a huge problem for the board. i would also recommend Hammer of Nazahn its just another Sigarda's Aid with the ability tp make you creature indestructible  which is always nice. possibly add in Colossus Hammer its always fun to give a creature +10/+10. Magnetic Theft is a must. I hope this helps
Play on.

Have fun!!!