deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Naya Enchantress  (Read 860 times)

Vegans

• Decks
[Modern] Naya Enchantress
« on: October 24, 2020, 08:49:44 pm »
Hello everyone… this is my taken on Enchantress in modern, the deck has been seeing good results and and it's very fast. even thought I can lock people down with bloodmoon, removal, worship or functional planeswalkers I stilI feel that I emptied my hand very quickly and  that the deck lacks a big finisher. would be glad having you guys opinion on this matter. currently I'm testing aurelias fury and some flip lands from  zendikar rising, as I will be testing eldrazi conscription in the future.
Best regards for u all
Nuno

Naya Enchantress

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:25:18 pm by Vegans »

Vegans

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Naya Enchantress
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 08:55:37 pm »

Vegans

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:09:12 pm »

Revision 16

Changed amounts:
-1 (Main) +1 (SB) Aurelia's Fury
+1 Eidolon of Blossoms
-1 Temple Garden

Vegans

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 09:34:13 pm »
I really think that with this Updates this deck achived a level from tier 3 more or less. While it plays slightly similar to grull midrange it as many advantages against the most common decks like Shadow or and titan since it as access to leylines and Permanent removals . Mostly it is Suiss midrangig army knife that prison the most decks out while getting the tempo to fly over with lifelinkers.

Setessan Clock and I have been working on it since 5 months now and it's facing up the most of the decks very well.

Hope you guys enjoy. Sheers 😄
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 09:37:38 pm by Vegans »