deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Arjun, The Shifting Flame (COMMANDER)  (Read 1262 times)

Niv222

• Decks
Re: Arjun, The Shifting Flame (COMMANDER)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 03:24:27 am »
have you ever seen the card cloven casting?
Ignite the Firemind

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 04:23:01 am »
Arjun is a great commander for wheels/draw effects. Slap down Teferi's Tutelage or Psychic Corrosion and this deck can mill opponents out while a Psychrosis Crawler will whittle down their health all for playing the simplest spells. Point is, if your not going wheels or card draw, then there are much better izzet commanders to suit you needs. Try Will Kenrith and Rowan Kenrith, they are lots of fun and aren't too expensive. Mizzix of the Izmagus is a fine commander if you're looking for an instant/sorcery based playstyle, and Jhoria of the Ghitu is probably the ultimate Timmy Izzet commander out there. Whatever you want to do with an Izzet deck, good luck!
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

TropicalBoi

• Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 10:11:42 pm »
My Arjun Deck focuses on casting a bunch of zero drops to dig through my deck for combo pieces, but really, I don't see why you don't run Melek or any other fricking Izzet commander if you don't want to only draw a crap ton of cards. Arjun really is for chaos and drawing your whole deck then winning. It's not supposed to be a deck where you lolygag for the whole game switherooing your hand everytime you outplay an opponent. Sorry, but I don't think you get the concept of an Arjun deck lol.

Marshstepper78

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2021, 06:36:18 am »
Cloven Casting is neat, but it costs 7 and doesn't do anything immediately. You then need to cast a multi-colour instant or sorcery to actually get some value out of the enchantment. Seeing as Izzet isn't the ramp colour combination of choice, I personally wouldn't bother with the card.