deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: red fast deck - Comments  (Read 260 times)

Comment Bot

red fast deck - Comments
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:21:41 am »
This is the comment topic for red fast deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für red fast deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

disean26

• Decks
Re: red fast deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:21:41 am »
What do you think of my deck, hit me up with suggestions or pointers for my deck!

PsionicFrost

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:32:17 am »
Any reason you're not running Goblin Rabblemaster? He keeps going up in price, but that's because he's a must answer threat. Worse case scenario you'll likely get a goblin token then lose Rabblemaster the next turn, using up their removal. Foundry Street Denizen gets +2/0 the first turn and if Rabblemaster sticks around, +1/0 each turn.

disean26

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:56:06 am »
I was thinking about running a playset of Goblin Rabblemaster, just didn't know if it was worth the cost! Also all the shops near me are out so I had to use what I had.