deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Commander Bucket List  (Gelesen 2665 mal)

jlutzxinc

• Decks
Re: Commander Bucket List
« Antwort #15 am: Januar 14, 2021, 04:42:26 Nachmittag »
I double apologize for necro AND multi-post, however:
[  ] Check off the entire Bucket List card in one turn (my playgroup permits Test Cards because "they're black-bordered").  Bonus points for doing this more than once in the same game, and a double bonus if this is primarily how I draw my Deck (e.g. using draw extenders and replacements is allowed, but no actual cantrips or tutors).  EDIT TO ADD: Cheese strats, like animating it and using The Ozolith, don't count.
This has now been completed; I've also goldfished the first bonus.
[  ] Lose before I ever get a turn (without conceding).  This is here because I assume it's impossible and want to be wrong.
This is now done as well; Dargo, the Shipwrecker is SUPER explosive, wow.
[  ] Defeat an entire multiplayer table with non-Infect Commander damage in a single combat.  Bonus points for doing this to more than three opponents and/or doing so without independently beating someone without it (e.g. their health is below 21).
I already mentioned goldfishing this one but decided to say so again; I'm really, really close to actually doing this (including BOTH bonuses, even) and might get my chance now we've temporarily house-banned Dargo.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 14, 2021, 08:30:32 Vormittag von jlutzxinc »

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Antwort #16 am: Februar 13, 2021, 07:03:55 Nachmittag »
I was playing some games last night and developed some new goals I want to achieve so thought I'd share in case anyone eĺse has come with any new cool ideas.

[  ] drain someone to death with Takklemaggot (yes I play takklemaggot in EDH because I'm super cool and good at Magic).
[  ] complete the full Trading post cycle in a single turn.
[  ] kill a table by generating enough yuriko triggers and contunually putting draco back on top in response until everyone is dead.

Anyone else thought of any fun new game plans?

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Antwort #17 am: April 19, 2021, 03:26:08 Nachmittag »
I was playing some games last night and developed some new goals I want to achieve so thought I'd share in case anyone eĺse has come with any new cool ideas.
I have no new ones but an update.
[  ] Defeat an entire multiplayer table with non-Infect Commander damage in a single combat.  Bonus points for doing this to more than three opponents and/or doing so without independently beating someone without it (e.g. their health is below 21).
I already mentioned goldfishing this one but decided to say so again; I'm really, really close to actually doing this (including BOTH bonuses, even) and might get my chance now we've temporarily house-banned Dargo.
Done, WITH bonuses!  And repeatable, even!
[  ] complete the full Trading post cycle in a single turn.
So THIS is why you love Osgir, the Reconstructor!  I forgot about this thread.  Go for it!