deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Potential Boros Warriors Equip in Kaldheim  (Read 312 times)

wastedsunsete

• Decks
[Standard] Potential Boros Warriors Equip in Kaldheim
« on: January 13, 2021, 07:41:01 pm »
This is a deck I made with a new Kaldheim card. Originally a casual Boros equip deck, I refitted it to Standard when I saw Koll, the Forgemaster spoiled. How could I improve on it?

https://deckstats.net/decks/168941/1891688-potential-boros-equip-in-kaldh

Loggiu

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Potential Boros Warriors Equip in Kaldheim
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:00:42 pm »
with Halvar, God of Battle you can cast it as Sword of the Realms in the earlier game and transform it after, and it's usefull: if you draw no creatures is a creature and if you draw no equipment is an equipment

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:09:43 pm »
I concur.  Halvar will see play in Boros Equipment if for his flexibility alone.

wastedsunsete

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 08:17:21 pm »
with Halvar, God of Battle you can cast it as Sword of the Realms in the earlier game and transform it after, and it's usefull: if you draw no creatures is a creature and if you draw no equipment is an equipment

Ooh, that's not a bad idea. I already run Kor Blademaster, but it's very easy to remove, so a second way to get double strike is nice.