deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jace’s High Tide  (Read 227 times)

Threlnari

• Decks
Jace’s High Tide
« on: January 13, 2021, 06:19:18 pm »
Jace’s High Tide

Basically a mono blue goodstuff deck. likes to combo out to draw its whole library, and uses control to help keep the board stable long enough for its engines to churn out value. perfect hand wins t1-2 with infinite mana.

any feedback appreciated, especially with stuff i can cut to make the deck stronger or more controlling.

Threlnari

• Decks
Re: Jace’s High Tide
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 06:41:05 pm »
Jace’s High Tide sorry for repost, updated with sections. let me know how to make this even better, especially with emphasis on control. it basically wants to combo out and draw its whole deck (which can be done as soon as t2 with the right hand), while controlling the board state and dropping value engines to churn more cards. it can also take extra turns to help it buy more time!

What needs cuts? perilous voyage is probably getting turned into “blink of an eye

Threlnari

• Decks
Re: Jace’s High Tide
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 07:48:12 am »
Don't need full blown permanent removal, even if it lets me cheat something out. its simpler to use aether gale to remove the very annoying cards quickly while also allowing for some politics. As a plus, a lot of this deck doesnt really mind getting sent back to hand anyways.

Revision 10

Added/removed cards:
-1 Flood of Tears
+1 Aether Gale