deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Puke-Nuke Peaks - Comments  (Read 197 times)

Comment Bot

Puke-Nuke Peaks - Comments
« on: January 15, 2021, 10:48:28 am »

GoliathIII

• Decks
Re: Puke-Nuke Peaks - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 10:48:28 am »
I'm not so sure how you plan on winning games with this deck as there are only four cards enabling you to deal damage to your opponent.
One relies on you having deserts on the battlefield, of which you don't have any in your deck; another depends on you having mountains out, which could work, yet you only have 4 of those spells available.
The other two are creatures. Am I missing something here?
He was born of the Mirari, thrust out of his homeland before he was even aware. Left without purpose or meaning, he found both in the pits.

GoliathIII

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 10:50:00 am »
Of course, I left out a whole lot of combo possibilities - question now: does it work? Do you draw what you need in order to make this work?
He was born of the Mirari, thrust out of his homeland before he was even aware. Left without purpose or meaning, he found both in the pits.

Saint-Just

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 11:02:41 am »
Hey Goliath,

The deck has yet to lose in the environment I play in. That being said, I just netdecked it somewhere. It's my understanding that this is one of the more classical combo decks in modern. The idea is scapeshifting valakut + 6 or 7 mountains on turn four for 21 dmg. has worked just marvelously for me so far.

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 11:02:43 am »
To me it looks like are more or less normal Valakut-list.
Main wincon is scapeshift -ing into Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle and Mountains to instant-kill.
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.

GoliathIII

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 11:35:46 am »
I'm so sorry dude, I totally missed the scapeshift search for lands xD of course that makes it absolutely viable :)