deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] X-NOT-MEN  (Leído 206 veces)

Poulos

• Decks
[Standard] X-NOT-MEN
« en: Enero 23, 2021, 06:37:51 pm »
X-NOT-MEN

Hello everyone, here is a storm-esque combo for Kaldheim Standard, let me explain:

For many people [[Open the Omenpaths]] is a poor ritual, but in specifically standard I foresee a turn 3-4 enabler due the still legal mutate creatures, and since its the only 3 cmc or less ritual in the format [[Vadrok, Apex of Thunder]] can recast it as we keep mutating our creature for the win.

For the 4th turn combo, we have 3 posible configurations
-[[Open the Omenpaths + Vadrok, Apex of Thunder + Pollywog Symbiote]] in hand
-[[Open the Omenpaths + Vadrok, Apex of Thunder + Sea-Dasher Octopus]] in hand
-[[Vadrok, Apex of Thunder]] in hand, [[Open the Omenpaths]] in either hand/graveyard and [[Scorn Effigy]] foretold

For the 3rd turn combos only 2 able:
-[[Open the Omenpaths + Vadrok, Apex of Thunder]] in hand and [[Scorn Effigy]] foretold
-[[Pollywog Symbiote]] on the field, [[Vadrok, Apex of Thunder]] in hand and [[Open the Omenpaths]] in either hand/graveyard

This configurations leads all the same spot a 3 toughnes creature that generate 4 mana each time mutates.

After repeating the process over and over, our mana pool should be enough to be able to mutate again, bounce the creature with [[Unsubstantiate]] and keep rolling for the [[Insatiable Hemophage]] kill.

Leave comments, advises and tips for this combo and the sideboard.
My most sincere gratitude for any help received.
And yes, the pun with [[S.N.O.T.]] is intentional

Poulos

• Decks
Re: [Standard] X-NOT-MEN
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 29, 2021, 03:04:47 am »

Poulos

• Decks
Re: [Standard] X-NOT-MEN
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 29, 2021, 03:05:25 am »
EDIT: After testing on arena I've made some changes from the original deck

- 2 [[Mystic Sanctuary]] out, 2 [[Boneyard Lurker]] to the rescue (believe it or not, this deck dig pretty quickly and flooding was an issue, also some pieces could be milled or discarted so, this beast is welcomed)

- 4 [[Volatile Fjord]] out,  4 [[Fabled Passage]] in and basic reverted to non-snow (this one is tricky, i didn't  want to increase so much the price but the scries and digs made the deck yearn for a shuffler, reverting basic its more or less an affordable option )

- 1 [[Scorn Effigy]] out, 1 [[Wall of Runes]] in (this one is just an insurance, effigy is better in turn 2 to 3-4, but in case of top deck is quite the dead draw, wall is a good blocker early and is another scry effect so checking both to compare their reliabilities)