deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (Thantis, the Warweaver)  (Read 1465 times)

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
For anyone looking at this deck, it's been two years since the last update, so the list is both wonky and outdated. I am considering a major revision, but that will take some time
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

Drsmiley72

• Decks
i see your last comment from 2 months ago! i hpoe the revamp goes well, really wanna test out thantis but im terrible at building things myself.

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
There's a whole lot of goodies from more recent sets I want to test out. This deck was built as an experiment, I don't actually own it, but after playing Darryl, Hunter of Walkers for some time now, I a bit better with group combat dynamics. Generally, you want more protection for your own creatures, from Dolmen Gate to Kaya's Ghostform, just to keep your commander and other pieces around. New cards I'd consider are Karlach, Fury of Avernus, Baeloth Barrityl,Entertainer, Bothersome Quasit, Life of the Party, Jaheria's Respite, Epic Showdown, Vengeful Ancestor, Popular Entertainer, and Professional Face-Breaker. I would also add group hug mass ramp in the form of Veteran Explorer, Tempt with Discovery, Rootweaver Druid, and my personal favorite, Collective Voyage (8 land turn 3, anyone?) so that people can get their big things out for combat faster. Forced combat needs hug stuff so that everyone can bring out huge threats and swing at face. If you ever want to build a deck like this, hope this helps!
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo