deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Collection Manager - improving the color filter  (Read 356 times)

Ridazinator

• Decks
Collection Manager - improving the color filter
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:19:29 pm »
The color filter for the card database and the collection viewer looks for the color identity of the card. This is confusing, cause it does not state that anywhere (at least i don't see it). Also, i personally organize my collection through the colors of the cards, not their color identity, and i belive most people do so. We should have the option to filter by both means.

Jan Wierenga

• Decks
Re: Collection Manager - improving the color filter
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 07:51:50 pm »
Hello, I'm new to DeckStats and I'm loving it. I'm Sorting my cards right now for a complete inventory. I'm also sorting my cards by the Card Color and not by the Color Identity. It would also be great as it would be posilbe to select Gold Cards at the Colors filter.

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Collection Manager - improving the color filter
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 05:07:19 am »
+1

Also perhaps another type of color filter could be added. Currently there are "Are exactly", "Contain one or more of", and "Contain nothing other than". Perhaps there could also be a "Contain at least one of each of"? In other words, I might search for black and red, and want to find cards that are both red and black, and I'm open to other colors being in there too.

This on top of the color identity vs. color, as the OP said.