deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: The Island Sleep Tonight  (Leído 523 veces)

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
The Island Sleep Tonight
« en: Marzo 22, 2021, 12:27:23 am »
Happy Brewing!
:)

Potato Chop

• Jank is Dank
  • Decks
Re: The Island Sleep Tonight
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 23, 2021, 05:12:53 am »
I'm a big fan of a good Arixmethes deck, and after seeing this, I'm determined to get my hands on a copy of him. Serpent of Yawning Depths + Arixmethes just makes me smile. If only you had access to Unleash Fury :D

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 23, 2021, 12:47:17 pm »
I love the deck anyway but the upvote was because of my favorite funny pet card I love using and that is Permeating Mass. However I did some looking around so suggestions/ideas are clockspinning, nesting grounds, power conduit, quarry hauler, and Chisei, Heart of Oceans. Not that these have or haven't crossed your radar just suggestions :)
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 23, 2021, 01:20:27 pm »
I love the deck anyway but the upvote was because of my favorite funny pet card I love using and that is Permeating Mass. However I did some looking around so suggestions/ideas are clockspinning, nesting grounds, power conduit, quarry hauler, and Chisei, Heart of Oceans. Not that these have or haven't crossed your radar just suggestions :)

Thank you for your suggestions.  Power Conduit definitely slipped by me.  I'll have to keep that one in mind as I play test.

I did think about the other ones.  My strategy is to draw cards and play a bunch of 1 mana spells to remove counters.  Then my higher CMC cards are to pillowfort/stax and get my 12/12 through combat.  So Quarry Hauler and Chisei didn't make the cut at CMC 4.  I really considered Clockspinning; but I didn't see me using the buyback option very often.  Cut it in favor of draw spells.  And unfortunately, Nesting Grounds is currently in my Kathril deck.  Otherwise it would be there.
Happy Brewing!

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 23, 2021, 01:26:52 pm »
I'm a big fan of a good Arixmethes deck, and after seeing this, I'm determined to get my hands on a copy of him. Serpent of Yawning Depths + Arixmethes just makes me smile. If only you had access to Unleash Fury :D

Yes.  Because Simic doesn't have access to power doubling/double strike ... I went with the theme of getting rid of the legend rule and making things "become" a copy of Arixmethes.
Happy Brewing!

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Marzo 23, 2021, 02:03:19 pm »
Ooooh I didn't notice the buyback on clockspinning. I was concentrated on the 1 mana cost instant that when it is cast you could remove 2 counters from Arixmethes, Slumbering Isle. Figuring you do that on an opponents end step when Arixmethes, Slumbering Isle has only 2 counters on it and of course you have a 12/12 on your turn ready for action.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

krichaiushii

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Marzo 25, 2021, 01:05:07 am »

Yes.  Because Simic doesn't have access to power doubling/double strike ... I went with the theme of getting rid of the legend rule and making things "become" a copy of Arixmethes.

Grappling Hook and Fireshrieker, on the other hand...

Biovisionary loves the cloning thing you have going on, if you need an alternate win.  It may require you to go more all-in on the cloning, though.
« Última modificación: Marzo 25, 2021, 01:08:03 am por krichaiushii »