deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sakashima and Ravos, Sail to Orion  (Read 205 times)

Aultimusprime

• Decks
Sakashima and Ravos, Sail to Orion
« on: June 29, 2021, 07:04:29 pm »
Hello! This is the first deck I'm posting with Deckstats and I am hoping for some feedback and tips.

The deck features Sakashima of a Thousand Faces partnered with Ravos Soultender.  The main goal of the deck is to keep creatures that I cast accessable by bringing them in from the grave, or recurring them from death.  The Athreos Gods and Ravos are the main sources for this, but there are other things that help with this. 

The secondary goal is to make copies of legendary permanents and ignore the legendary rule' through Sakashima.  This allows me to double the effects of creatures that recur, as well as deal damage with creatues like Syr Konrad, tax opponents with Esior, and other effects. 

The third goal is to make use of opponents' permanents by copying them, or stealing them with Tergrid, Gonti

The other God's, creatures, and Planeswalkers help with card draw, removal, Stax, protection, tutor, lifegain, counter spell, and sacrifice.

Some things I recently cut, that broke my heart a little are Wandering Archeaic (love this card!), Leyline of Singularity, Hero's Blade, Kuon Ogre Ascendant, and Davriel Rogue Shadowmage.

Here's the deck:

https://deckstats.net/decks/172156/1942150-sail-to-orion