deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Time Spiral Remastered price prediction thread  (Read 449 times)

Tsivihcra

• Decks
Time Spiral Remastered price prediction thread
« on: March 23, 2021, 09:59:09 am »
As one user pointed out in my "time shifted" thread, prices are going up on these boxes. Any predictions what the box price might be on the 2nd hand market in a month or two? When I read that post, I did an Ebay search and the auctions were at around $240-280 USD. Waking up this morning, I see that the bids have now topped $300 USD in some cases (here's one for $304.99 and here's one for $349.99!!!)

I have a feeling they'll hit $400.00 per box by the end of the week. What are your thoughts?

Tsivihcra

• Decks
Re: Time Spiral Remastered price prediction thread
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:07:23 am »
As I watched these prices rise yesterday, I called my LGS and spoke to the owner, I asked if he had any more. He said he bought 30 boxes from Wizards (we're not a huge city) and sold all 30 within a few hours on Friday, around the time I bought. He said the demand was so great that he could have easily sold 30 more boxes over the weekend but now can't get any.