deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Enchant the Stars, Modern Edition - Comments  (Read 170 times)

Comment Bot

Valtr

• Decks
Re: Enchant the Stars, Modern Edition - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:48 pm »
Hello! I recently started playing MTG. A few days ago I went in search of a working author's deck and accidentally stumbled upon yours. Your remarks for each card and your sideboard explanation helped me a lot in understanding how this deck works. Today I decided to buy the presented set. Thanks for my first serious deck. I will look forward to its improvements and your other work))

TheLivingPast

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 09:53:39 pm »
Thanks a lot, you're way too kind! Still, I will probably keep improving this deck, it's still missing something...

Valtr

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 07:43:25 am »
Hello again!  I just received your deck a couple of days ago.  I began to slowly delve into the mechanics.  I may be wrong, but as far as I understand, griffins only make auras cheap.  In this build, only On Thin Ice has aura subtype.  Perhaps older cards have it by default, correct if I'm wrong.  I also find it a good idea to add Leyline of the Void to the sideboard, since from the answer to the graveyard we only have Kaya's Guile.  As a result, it seems to me that I need to find another flying 2 drop instead of a griffin, if other enchantments do not have a subtype of aura.

TheLivingPast

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 09:27:08 am »
Hello, and thanks for your suggestions. I mainly used the griffin to make the Bestow cost of Gnarled Scarhide cheaper, but honestly you are right, they are really not needed, so I decided to add more spells that help me control the board and/or survive longer. Still, I definetly think this deck could be improved and any idea on how I should go about it is much appreciated.