deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Abzan Witherbloom  (Read 693 times)

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
Abzan Witherbloom
« on: April 17, 2021, 09:35:20 am »
Abzan Witherbloom

First draft of turning the Witherbloom PreCon into an Abzan deck.  Any pointers are much appreciated. 

Any decent value to adding the dual "gain 1 life on etb" lands?  Seems too slow to me...

Bazunja

• Decks
Re: Abzan Witherbloom
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 10:11:03 am »
I like the way this is headed, with white also having tons of access to life gain shenanigans. First off, I would capitalize on the life gain with extra life gain win cons like Felidar Sovereign - it:s always nice to have multiple paths to victory. Secondly, I would throw away mana rocks like the signets, since you have access to green. Replace the rocks with ramp spells like Farseek or Skyshroud Claim, depending om how heavy you lean towards green of course.
EDIT: I see you already have Farseek in the deck, my bad. Also, I wouldn't include the life gain dual lands, the cons outweigh the pros by a large margin.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:01:07 am by Bazunja »

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 08:43:26 am »

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 08:44:45 am »
Thank you @Bazunja, I agree with the life gain lands.  I appreciate the feedback.  I will probably look at adding some alt win cons!

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 04:41:21 am »