deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Boros Warriors - Comments  (Read 182 times)

Comment Bot

Boros Warriors - Comments
« on: May 26, 2021, 02:23:20 pm »

Tanotia

• Decks
Re: Boros Warriors - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 03:37:40 pm »
Moved one Legion Angel from Main to Side and replaced it with one Halvar, God of Battle (primarily for the Sword of the Realms Side). Replaced the uncommon MDFCs with 2 Basic Plains and 2 Rally the Ranks. The goal would be to make the Deck slightly faster, though I don't know if it's too linear and non-interactive as it stands right now

Revision 6

Added/removed cards:
-2 Kabira Takedown // Kabira Plateau
-2 Spikefield Hazard // Spikefield Cave
+1 Halvar, God of Battle // Sword of the Realms
+2 Rally the Ranks

Changed amounts:
-1 (Main) +1 (SB) Legion Angel
+2 Plains
-1 (SB) Soul Sear

paulusdeboself

• Decks
Re: Boros Warriors - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 01:47:15 pm »
Nice to see another Boros Warrior deck. I play my deck since before Strixhaven, see: https://deckstats.net/decks/104951/2083923-equiped-warriors/en. It started as a deck with only a few rares. And it works quite well. You can see the differences between our decks yourselves. But in your case, because you run quite a few equipments I would definitely run resolute strike. Switching or attaching equipment during combat is quite the battletrick that is deciding win or lose. Especially with a kor blademaster on the battlefield it's often game over (for me or my opponent ;) ). I play mostly Best of One, so maybe that's why it's working, but I think resolute strike is a must have in an equipment focused warrior deck.