deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Elesh Norn, The Grand Concubine  (Read 713 times)

JuicyLantern

• Decks
Elesh Norn, The Grand Concubine
« on: May 31, 2021, 08:13:53 pm »
This is my Elesh Norn commander deck.
Let me know what you all think. 🤔
Elesh Norn, The Grand Concubine

pizzacat

• Decks
Re: Elesh Norn, The Grand Concubine
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 08:21:19 pm »
32 lands is not very many. I usually run 35 or 36 with average cmc of like 2, this deck probably needs more with less card draw and higher curve.

JuicyLantern

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 08:26:27 pm »
I've only played her about three time now. So far I haven't had an issue, just lucky I guess. But you aren't the first to mention it to me. And I think I will add in some more  but deciding on what to exchange for it will be tough.

anjinsan

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 01:04:31 pm »
I used to run ~37-38 and cutting too many is a bad idea... but it also gives you a high (well, even higher) chance of drawing a bunch in a row late game when you need more stuff. I've actually started cutting a couple in favour of more fast mana rocks, and just trying to mulligan more smartly. You can also consider the cycling lands and the double-faced ones, but these enter tapped which is a big drawback in and of itself (I think they are less bad in monowhite if you have a lot of untapped basics still and recursion, so you can cycle them then still get them into play, but still).

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 01:47:04 pm »
The other posters are right. Running 32 lands with hardly any rocks with an avg mana curve of (3.88 avg.). Yes you haven't had issues but you will run into issues plus you won't be casting lots of stuff it usually will only be 1 card per turn.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

JuicyLantern

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 04:08:13 am »

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
-1 Paradise Plume
+1 Banishing Light

JuicyLantern

• Decks