deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Big Dink Mana - The Race to One Hundred - Comments  (Read 217 times)

Comment Bot

Bonethousand

• Decks
Re: Big Dink Mana - The Race to One Hundred - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 07:05:34 pm »
Played a few sample hands and seems like big dink fun! Throw in a couple of the Kaldheim tap lands since some of your ramp can grab non-basic forests.

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 07:09:41 pm »
Also, I never drew any cards... so, there's that.

jabe

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 08:36:19 pm »
Definitely gotta play test it. I'm hoping by turn four I would have casted by commander, so then i'll be drawing at least two cards per turn. Might be too heavy on lands but we'll see. I've already got four stand by cards that i'd like to put in which I could swap for lands.

Yeah the Kalheim tapped duals are probably a good idea, I just like the idea of nearly 97% basics lol.

Jacky_Treehorn

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 08:37:44 pm »
What's the Murkfiend Liege synergy? Lands are colorless and you don't seem to have mana dorks.

jabe

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 02:13:16 am »
@jacky_treehorn - yeah you may have a point. He only combos with cryptolith rite and Ashaya to get a seedborn muse like effect, but that is probably a hard thing to set up/come by. Prob should cut.